Saturday 23 January 2016

Unicorn's 2016 To Be Read List

Greetings fellow earthlings! It's me, Unicorn. Now, it's the new year (not anymore because this is going up late) and we've all got different things we do every year, like making new years resolutions we probably won't keep. Something I've done for new years is made a 2016 To Be Read List. So without further ado, here is the list of books I cannot wait to read in 2016.
  • Four by Veronica Roth
  • The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
  • The 5th Wave Series by Rick Yancey
  • The Rose Society by Marie Lu (2nd book in The Young Elites series)
  • Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs
  • Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling
  • The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
  • If I Stay Series by Gayle Foreman
  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  • The White Rose by Amy Ewing (2nd book in The Lone City Series)
  • Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu (because The Young Elites was amazing)
  • The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
  • Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
And of course there are also the books to re-read, and in my case there's only 3.
  • The epic, awesome, amazing, fantastic, mind-blowingly great Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
The reason I want to re-read those books is just because they're so so so good, but I read them a while after they came out, but that was long enough ago for me to forget most of the stuff that happened, so I definitely need to re-read those books! (If you haven't read them I very very very highly recommend them. They're amazing!)

Now that my 2016 reading list has come to an end, I am going to count them all. *Several minutes later* That's a total of 34 books to read (I think, don't blame me if I'm wrong)! This isn't it, of course, and I plan to read much more in 2016. This is simply the books that come to mind right this instant when I think about the books I absolutely want to read in 2016. As you can see, most of it is science fiction/YA books, because I really tend to like those types of books best. But who knows, maybe I will find a new genre I really like in 2016! Leave a comment below if you have any book recommendations and let us know what books you can't wait to read this year!

~Unicorn

P.S. Pegasus is making a 2016 To Be Read List as well, so check that one out as well once it's posted.

P.P.S. Sorry this is so late. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment