Thursday 15 September 2016

Reading Habits Tag

Greetings fellow earthlings!! We haven't posted in awhile due to our busy lives becoming even more busy. It's been awhile, but here's a fun book tag called the Reading Habits Tag. Enjoy!

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

Not really, but usually I'll read on my bed, or on the couch. Comfy, cozy places are the best.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

I wish I could say bookmarks, but I really only have 2 and I have not been able to find them lately. Usually I'll just grab whatever is nearby: receipts, ripped pieces of lined paper, etc. I really wish I had more bookmarks. It's really sad. Sometimes I'll just memorize the page number and then close the book. I don't like bending pages. I'm sure you can understand!!

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?

I can stop reading wherever, but I really truly prefer stopping at chapters, however I don't always have that choice as I am often busy. If I stop at a random page, I usual have to read a page ahead of where I stopped to get a better idea of what last happened.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

Not really. Maybe. Possibly? Sometimes. Maybe if I'm starving or dehydrated.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?

Not really. I have no idea how anyone is able to watch TV while reading though. Impossible!!

6. One book at a time or several at once?

It has happened too many times where I read more than 1 book at a time. Nowadays, I am trying not to do that because it can get confusing. Even then, sometimes I still read more than one book at a time.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Anywhere. In the car, on a plane, at school, in a library, at home, in a bookstore, etc. You get the idea.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently!!

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?

Sometimes. Maybe once or twice, but usually not. Sometimes I'll skip pages if the book isn't going anywhere and I want the pace to pick up, but I try not to.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

I try to keep my books in pristine shape. I don't want a bent spine! Thank you very much!

11. Do you write in your books?

NO!!!!!!


I tag One of the Bookworms from From The Light Side and Neha from Ink Affairs.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have an amazing day!

~Pegasus



No comments:

Post a Comment