Tuesday 26 April 2016

Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag

Greetings fellow earthlings! It's me, Unicorn! Today, I'm doing the Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag. This should be fun! Find the original video here. I'll give a basic summary of how it works:


1. Select 5 books.

2. Turn to a random page.

3. Find the first name on that page. That person is on your team.

4. Do that twice for every book so you have 10 characters.

5. Apply the characters to the different situations in the order you got them.


These are the books I chose (from the limited amount that I own):

Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Atlantia by Allie Condie


Alright, I've randomized the order the characters will be in. So let's get going, shall we?


1. The first person to die.

Maire from Atlantia

Well, I guess, maybe. Okay. We can still work with this.


2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies.

Eric from Divergent

I doubt that I'd do that. He's pretty good with weapons, so he might be useful, but he's also pretty mean. I'd rather trip him than have him trip me, which would probably eventually happen.


3. The first person to turn into a zombie.

Enzo from The Young Elites

Nonononono We're so doomed. He would have been so great and helpful but now we're all going to die. We have no chance against Enzo.


4. The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies.

Peeta from The Hunger Games

Really? And I thought we were friends.


5. The idiot of the team.

Rue from The Hunger Games

This really, really isn't working out for me. Rue is smart and good at camouflage and all that. Great.


6. The brains of the team.

Annabelle from the Jewel

Alright. Okay. Hmm. She seems like she's averagely smart, so if she's the smartest in the whole team, that's not great.


7. The team's medic.

Bay from Atlantia

I don't remember much from Atlantia, but I do remember that Bay's plant/herb/medicine knowledge isn't very extensive.


8. The weapons expert.

Raffaele from The Young Elites.

This one's a little better I guess. But we're still very, very doomed. Enzo the zombie will kill us all with his fire powers.


9. The brawler.

Peter from Divergent

Oooh. This might work out. Peter's probably strong enough to knock out a few zombies. Not bad.


10. The team captain.

Raven from The Jewel

Hmmm. I'm not sure if this will work. She's tough and all, but I don't know if she'll keep us all alive.


So, our overall chance of survival is very, very low. I thought this would turn out alright. I guess not. I suggest that if you're reading this, you give it a go. It's really fun! If you try it, leave a link to your blog post down below, I'd love to see your answers. Thanks for reading!!!


~Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment