Thursday 30 June 2016

Popular YA Books I Still Haven't Read

As you may know, I've read quite a few books throughout my life. However, there are a lot of popular reads I've never cracked open, and may or may not plan to read in the future. Here is a list of some of the books I've heard a lot about, but strangely haven't read yet!


1. The Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs



2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman



3. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven



4. The Throne Of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas


5. The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer


6. The last two books in the Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins


7. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

 
There we have it! There are many more, but that's it for today's list. Who knows, maybe someday I'll make a part two! What well known books haven't you read? Let me know in the comments below! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment