Thursday 3 March 2016

Readers Confession Tag

Greetings fellow earthlings! Welcome to the Readers Confession Tag! I saw this on Booktube and thought it would be fun to do! Here, I will basically confess bad book related things I've done. Let's begin!

1. Have you ever damaged your own book?

Yup. That's the downside of preferring paperbacks over hardcovers. I try very hard to take really good care of my books, though.


2. Have you ever damaged a book you borrowed?

Luckily no. Phew! I'm extra cautious with things I borrow.


3. How long does it take you to read a book?

It depends on the type of book and how much time I have. I usually spread out my reading over multiple days because I don't always have the time (or the determination) to read a book in one sitting. If it's a contemporary book, it usually takes me a few days, 3 at most. Other books can take me up to a week, though I read the whole Matched trilogy in a few days.


4. Are there books you haven't finished?

Yes, there are. City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare is one of them. I didn't have much time to read and then I had to return it to the library and haven't finished it.


5. Popular books you don't like

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, and The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien.


6. Classics you didn't enjoy

I never really read classics because I don't tend to like them. But some of the books we've had to read for school were classics, and I never like a book if I'm forced to read it.


7. Books you bought for the intellectual-ness
Uhh, my math workbook?


8. Books you haven't given back

I never borrow books from people in the first place. I also always return library books. So, fortunately none!

That's all! If you'd like to try this, leave a comment so I can read you answers! I'd love to know what you guys would answer to these questions. Have an awesome day!


~Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment